19 June 2006

Tagged - 10 things I miss of Mom’s cooking Meme

I was tagged by Shankari chithi and here it goes

1. Aaavi parakkkum Idli and milagai podi- My mom is known for her soft idlis..

2. Chappati and side dish- The chappatis made by her is so soft .......Yummy ...

3.Bhel puri.

4. Aapam and thengai paal

5. Butter biscuit in different shapes like star, round, half moon....

6.Poli- Every diwali, she used to make it....Its like a favourite of everybody at home and also our neighbours.

7.Sodhi and potato fry.

8.thaalicha moor- When she has no mood to cook, she used to do this...

9. Ribbon pakoda...

10.maangai thokku

The list will go on...but lemme stop it.....I m feeling hungry now...oooh, I need to cook.....

9 comments:

Rajesh &Shankari said...

hmmm yummy. Thinking of hot idlis is making my mouth water. I love polis too..ayyo Asha pasikide

Has to be me said...

Wow thats a nice n sweet list. Pls pass on some 2 me! :)

Shanthi said...

Hey Logs,
Seeing ur post i am reminded of what i typed and kept. Today will post it : )

starry said...

I am hungry too for all those nice things you mom prepared. Bhel puri a favorite of mine.

Subha said...

The Idlis that you brought - Hmm , even I miss them :-)

I think me and others can go to your house and ask amma to prepare some for us :-)We 'll have on your behalf...

Unknown said...

Hmmm..... yummy food listed here.

Loga said...

chithi
yup..enakkum thaan

hastobeme
sure, but how can i do?

shanthi
saw urs....tasty list

starrynights
bhelpuri-alltime favi

suha
sure....:)

pushpa
i miss them :)

Anonymous said...

Hai Asha... a quixtar gift book was sent to you... did you receive it in post to your home or did you get any email regarding this to your gmail a/c ?

Loga said...

oolala
i got it as post to my home, but somehow i misplaced it...sorry