25 October 2006

After a break

After a 2 months break, I am back.
I did not mean to take a break for this long, but something or the other was coming up and I did not have interest to write it ...

How did the last 2 months go...Not so good, Not so bad...Celebrated my first year anniversary, Played soft ball for the first time ,Lost 5 Kgs, My friend came to visit me,Diwali went on fine,tried to do Mysore bagu and thanks to this recipe at right time, I did Ribbon pakoda ..
But now, I am planning to write regularly and Here i come ...
Ciao

7 comments:

b a l a j i said...

welcome back...

Anonymous said...

Nice to see u back logs....
eagerly waiting to know abt the time spent together with shanthi

Anonymous said...

I got used to going to other links only from your blog. It was nice to see your post. Wish to see a short story or completely interesting silly post soon.

Anonymous said...

appada, welcome back.

Shanthi said...

hi sweetie welcome back :)

Balaji S Rajan said...

Welcome back. Hope you had a good break.

Risha said...

finally you are back!!!