24 April 2008

They will be here next week !!!

All my friends around me would have already known my excitement, but writing it in my blog is always a special thing to me....

Last year around this time, I had returned from my India trip and this time , my parents are visiting us :-). It's been a year since we saw each other and so we are excited!

My mother has been preparing a long list of snacks to bring, and my sister is busy shopping clothes and already started her packing ;-).My father wraping up his work before the vacation, and I am cleaning our home one area everyday to make it more presentable ;-)

You can definitely expect a few travelogues in my blog in coming weeks :-)
Image source: cartoonstock.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very eager to know ur stories on their visit...Lots of home made snacks on the way!

Anonymous said...

Logs,

That was a nice image there that expresses how excited you are feeling.

Have fun :-) ready to read your travelogues.

Subha