13 January 2009

I will miss her

I know this would come as a surprise to her, but I just wanted to tell the world about the beautiful friendship we started sharing few years back.

We worked together in my first job. During those days,our conversation would be Hi's and bye'. Then when she came to US for her MS,it was then our friendship started.It graduated from half an hour phone calls to non stop chit chatting.Our conversation would be from day to day activities to little sandais at home to things happening in India to our work to our dreams to our wishes to our complaints.It just doesn't fit any frames. When I was working earlier, we used to IM almost every day.When she visited me to wish me the best of everything during pregnancy, it was like a sister visiting my home and having the girl talk. The best thing I like until today is that we do not pass judgments on each other.I am more frank with her than with anybody else.

If I just think of her, the first thing that comes to my mind is the kalatta vetti talk we had at small cafe in SFO. Now as I start preparing for the travel,I feel the talks with her is what I will miss the most.I know with all advancements, though we are just a phone call apart....the fact is that I will miss her !! :(

I know now I have written more like a testimonial to our friendship rather
about her. But Anyway this is the best place where I could express it ...

2 comments:

Niraimathi said...

Hi Loga,

Nice to see this post on Subha... and the picture is also very good :)

luv, Nirai

Niraimathi said...

Hi Loga,

Nice to see this post on Subha... and the picture is also very good :)

luv, Nirai