30 December 2009

Time for planning!!

So 2009 is almost over and 2010 will be here in next few days
Time to reminisce and plan :-)

Few things I want to do in 2010 :
· First, I am going to set a daily reminder to track this ;-)

· I want to spend carefully. I want to budget my expenses so that I can save more to payout loans quickly.
· My reading curve has exponentially decreased, so want to read atleast 6 books this year .
· Continue researching on flexi job options. Every day reminds me that I should start doing something atleast before LO starts schooling.
· Start counting calories and hit gym daily no matter what....My target to lose - 10 Kg;-)
· Be more stronger and be more selfish!! I am more of a get-along-well-with-everyone person. But lately, I feel this makes me look weak. I want to slowly get out of this be-nice-to-all habit and express every moment what I really feel.
· Start growing more plants in balcony.
So what are yours?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!