25 August 2010

Notes from my days...

After a long time,I am back to blog world....

Last few months were with a lot of twists and turns for me...Remember my post about joining old company, I resigned and took a new job (quick commute & 9-6 work hrs) in a completely new domain :-) Every day is loaded with new lessons at work for me and I so look forward to build a stronger base in new company :-)



And Eshvar is hyper-active...He speaks few words and literally keeps me on toes. He loves to imitate us and is very interactive. Probably I should take a video of him and post :-)  

We did few trips - One of them to Panaa thirtham and Agasthiyar falls - and had a good time, but I think we should go for these leisure trips more often :-)

Life is going good....One of my cousin got married and We had a quality family time :-) Love being in India for this :-)

Few things I need to do next few weeks is to get 2 wheeler license!!

Books - I read "Rich Dad Poor Dad"- Its a good book on financial literacy/philosophy. It helped me a lot to think how I handle my finances.

I read a blog post which suggested to write positive things for a week without fail..I am going to start the exercise from tomorrow ...Let's see how it goes..At least I guess it will put me back on track in blogging.

2 comments:

shubs said...

Hey Loga

Good to see your post again. Keep going strong as always.

Shuba

Bargavi Karthik said...

Very happy to read your blog..keep posted!!Happy to know that ur travel time is reduced and hectic schedule is changed!!
We'll meet once:)