12 January 2012

Day to Day Notes 1


I thought tracking my progress on  weight loss online would help bring in more accountability for me , but I got busy to even start doing it!


2011 had been tough for me…Things did not go the way I wanted. But I fought harder every day. Lot of sinusoidal moods …Lot of people & things to handle..I was becoming  more grumpier than usual… my patience running out day by day…I could see myself changing from ‘easy-patient’ to ‘most-irritable’…I am sure being overwhelmed could break myself down in a short time...


Now I want to give myself a chance again this 2012 …I decluttered my mind and wanted to REALLY have a go at it again. I'll try HARDER this time!


I'll spend time for myself …That also means having more self-respect and saying NO (to others' wishes) sometimes..Which again points to be being BOLDER..The FEAR of Accusation/Confrontation scares me so much that I do lot of things  I do not want to do eventually end up spending less time for myself and on things that matters most for me.I read a book called Secret which emphasizes on our old saying “எண்ணமே  செயலாகும் ” …My parents have said this several times, but this book had recently made me to think every day about what I want to do.



Second thing is I want to look good or dress neat..I like to groom myself, but my dressing sense or colors coordination is not so sharp that I get lot of comments…I am trying to dress smart – match my salwars/accessories/hair style to something sharp and neat…


Hope to track more closely this time around

1 comment:

shubs said...

hey loga - secret will be sure of help you thru this..spending time for yourself will def help in a long way.. you will do it. have a great year.