28 November 2005

Thanksgiving parade @NY

Macys Thanksgiving day parade...Got up at 4:30 AM on Thursday , started of to New York....
It was snowing in NJ....I was seeing snow fall for the first time in life.....Cool......

Reached NY...drank fresh juice as breakfast...I and Siva were at 59th street to watch the famous parade !!

Giant balloons started their way .A few attractions were Chicken Little, caterpillar, Dora, Humpty Dumpty, Animal planet!!!


Few kids, sitting at parent’s shoulders were excited and calling out the names of the character balloons. I could figure out the names only from these cute little genius :-) .
















More photos @ my album

Reminded me of my school days at tirunelveli when we used to get up early, wait for glittering chapparam(chariot carrying goddess) ...unforgettable days





No comments: