24 July 2006

இப்பயாவது நியாபகம் வந்துச்சே?

Sometimes I feel strange when people react like this "இப்பயாவது நியாபகம் வந்துச்சே?"...This is one of the questions I often encounter when I call my relatives after a long time...Its only a matter of time who asks the question first...Even I can ask the same..Atleast I did call them...Why can't they simply be happy that somebody takes pain to call them?

I always try to maintain relationships, but once in a while when I don't do it, people open their mouth just to find fault in us...A week back when I and my relative had a long conversation, He also felt the same....He was jus telling"Why the hell people find fault in others when we take pains to meet everybody in family gatherings?..I often feel "Not attend the function and jus get a bad name" is far better than "going to functions and still getting hurt"..Only then I understood Its not me but others in my family feel the same, though none of us have the courage to open up even among family members...How strange ??
This conversation made me again realize that "None of us is perfect" and we just have to get along!!

6 comments:

starry said...

I think this happens in all family gatherings.I have experienced the same thing, people will always find fault with some one. You just have to overlook others faults because as you said none is perfect.

Has to be me said...

Part of the game! Cant avoid such ppl & such ?s!

Rajesh &Shankari said...

yep, just go with the flow...

Balaji S Rajan said...

People take undue advantage of those who are kind and good. I have also faced such a kind of situations in life where my subduedness used to make me quiet when they say like that. But after a while, I started questioning back to them, atleast I am trying to talk to you and attempting, but you have not tried to even attempt and made them feel small. Days are changing. We should be bold and make them feel when we get an opportunity.

nullity said...

romba bathikka pattiruppirgal pola....but different thougt...nice

Loga said...

starry nights,
true words, but sometimes its difficult for me to do

HTBM,
puriyuthu..polambanumnu pola irunthuchu

chithi
yaaa..

Balaji
I need to be more bold..though i try, its very difficult for me

nullity
welcome and thanx...