18 July 2006

Tagged

All about me :)

I am thinking of whether to switch on the air cooler or not

I said I would nag less and am trying it

I want to be more bolder

I wish I could remember different software versions of phones in market

I miss bhel puri from Adyar ananda bhavan

I hear sound of chimes

I wonder if I write atleast above average

I regret when I hurt somebody

I am more talkative than Param

I dance with my friends

I sing horribly

I cry when someone is harsh to me

I write silly nothings

I confuse right and left turns while driving reverse

I need a coffee right now

I should learn german soon

I finish by saying "OK What to post next?"



5 comments:

starry said...

Nice things about you. I cry too when someone is harsh.and need a cup of coffee.want to meet me at star bucks?

Shanthi said...

me reminded of the tag!

nagging ? nee vaayae tharkkamaatiyae ! oh paesaamaley ; )

s/w version - model numberey kashtam - flash over CAN Maadhiri, flash over WAP/GPRS kandupudichi ellaarukkum latest software flash panni kuduthutaanganna indha prachanai illaila !

Long time since i have been to ananda bhavan :D

Car driving ninaichaaley ippolaam enakku sirippudhaan varudhu! avlo sodhapals!! : )) there is a new entry to our list - someone else is also learning to drive !!

German - we have lot of experts here - talk to them - u will decide not to learn :p

Anonymous said...

Simple nice post loga.

Car driving nowadays becoming hot topic.

Adhu eppadi shanthi experts kitta pesuna....she will decide not to learn....

German class mudicha makkale pongi ezhunga

Has to be me said...

Even I feel like having nice n spicy bhel puri now.....:(

Loga said...

starry nights
sure would meet u ..but when ;)

shanthi
saw urs..gud one..i would like to remember all sw versions of phones for my job

bhu
thanx..german padikaanum..aana eppadinu thaan theriyalai

HTBM
me too :(