04 May 2007

What's happening with me

  • Last 1 month has been very busy with param's parents at home.So every week, we have been touring around new york and new jersey.
  • Got a car for myself and started driving alone...Getting prepared for defensive driving test at my office.
  • Ran for 4- mile race twice in 10 days.
  • And We have completed 1 year in this home. I have come a long way from not liking this place at first sight to feeling at home in this last 1 year.
  • And this time, I wished my dearest friend on her birthday, while another dear friend gave birth to baby boy on the same day, so I have one more reason to celebrate the May day.
  • Spring has come and I see flowers everywhere, beautiful tulips in Central park...


5 comments:

Shanthi said...

Advanced birthday wishes Loga :D

Ha ha ha me first this time !?

And it is a very very advanced birthday wishes right ?
;)

Sun music range-kku advancedaa wish pannitaeno ?!

Daisy said...

hey Logakka,
Good to see ur busy schedule.. now take some time off and call me.

Balaji S Rajan said...

It is a great experience to take our people around the town where we live. It is a pleasure which we want to share with them. I could imagine it. Wish you good luck towards your driving!

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

I just heard that you are driving a Honda Civic 2007, that's cool, have fun!

Loga said...

shanthi
thank u for the wishes ;-)

balaji
Thank u

Mohan
ya enjoing, but still konjam bayama thaan irukku :)