04 May 2006

How could I ...?

Everybody likes their birthdays to be remembered and everyone likes the peron who remembers it.I was one among them, always liked by my friends.

Then this unacceptable thing happened ..I failed to wish my best friend B on her birthday…

It don't usually get in term with excuses a friend gives when they don't wish on birthdays. I just can’t bear it. I always feel that we are not too busy to mail a single line to a friend on their special day.

But *pooh* I have done the same mistake. In the confusion of shifting my house, I forgot to wish her on her birthday…I really feel very guilty

I am at the other side, of asking excuses..But I swear not to do it again!!

8 comments:

Shanthi said...

Loga i think it is also kick to not to forget ur b'day !! Advanced b'day wishes sollidattumaa ; )

monu said...

it happens so often..but i know that even if some of my friends might forget my bday, they still care for me a lot!
:)
so i dont bother abt it!!!

Loga said...

shanthi
thanks for ur advanced wishes, but as u know i would expect it on my day too

monu
Its the perception that matters...As long as u dont bother, thats very gud :)

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

I see birthday wishes as a way to be in touch with friends with whom I don't interact regularly. That's all, nothing special than that :-)

Has to be me said...

Oospy its sad if close friends miss birthdays! Hope it doesnt happen again!

Shanthi said...

u saw my post 4-5-6 ?
: D

Loga said...

mohan,
when it comes to close friends,its more than a having contacts, isnt it?

hastobeme,
Will not do it again :)

Shanthi
saw it

Anonymous said...

Luv u Loga:)
I really now don't remember if u wished me or not on that b'day...