23 May 2006

This weekend........

This weekend watched The Davinci code..Ok I am not going to write a review ...
Went on Friday , but all tickets were sold out..There was a group of youngsters protesting the film...I was doubtful whether I should see the movie..But still,aasai yaaarai vittuchu, the next day, we booked tickets in advance,went for the film without any expectation

Probably I should have read the book and then watched it..Though I could enjoy the film, I could not follow the story well....

On the contrary when I was discussing about the film with my colleague today , he told me its not like book, portraying historic details...Another colleague of mine told me that the French accent of Sophie is too good...I was not able to appreciate it, but she could,being a French

But on the whole Its a nice film to watch and One Film would not change any religious beliefs...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to see the movie soon. I really wanted to read the book first, but never got around to it.

Risha said...

Loga, this comment is not so pertaining to this post.Nevertheless, I thought I ll put it here.

Do you believe in miracles? I do.
I just experienced one.

I m happy I found you :-)

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

You must read the book. It's a page turner not only for it's controversies over christianity but for the way Dan Brown has unfolded them. I heard that the film is no way close to the book and it's good that you watched the movie with out reading it..

Read his other novel "Angels and Demons" - It's even a better one.. I have read all of his 4 books and found them great.

Has to be me said...

Hmmmm.....I waiting 2 watch the movie as well.

Rajesh &Shankari said...

I want to watch the movie,but have not read the book

Loga said...

Martha
hope u have seen the movie

risha
visited urs ..i also believe in miracle

Mohan
I have got the book..will read soon and write abt it

hastobeme & chithi
hope u had seen the movie now