19 May 2006

What happened?

Its been few days since I did not blog..Random things going on in my life...

I did not like the new apartment in the beginning, but now I feel its pretty good and comfortable..Guess I did not like the change initially!!...There is a beautiful landscape out and Its a beautiful sight from the window
~~~~~~
I like my job too..I was very apprehensive earlier about how am I going to work at office.But Its not that bad as I feared. I am picking up the pace, though maybe I am the boring girl in the team of people with varied interests like mountaineering, opera watching, playing in bands, playing soccer...
~~~~~~
Learnt few words in German
~~~~~~
Tried to join a dance class, but could not ..."No dance classes in weekends for adults !!!"... Oops I am a grownup :)
~~~~~
Found a wonderful Indian restaurant near by ...
~~~~~
I was konjam upset about the split of LokParitran...I did not want this to happen!!
~~~~~~
I am looking forward to watch Davinci code, Over the hedge,Vettaiyadu vilaiyadu (long time wait)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good loga, exploring many things there. Do join dance class there.
When is vettayadu vilayadu releasing....

u also try to play the games they used to.

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

jus post your comments about the movie - Davinci code. It's been released here too.

Rajesh &Shankari said...

There is a whole lot of classes that community colleges offer, I used to go for Yoga, jewellery making. My friend tried going for spanish classes too.

Shanthi said...

Hey good to hear ur updates for a long while. Me back after my vacation and feeling its been some months !

vettaiyaadu vilaiyaadu not in this month.

Lok paritran ! I never thought u will be tracking abt them !!

Hey u are the kid with lot of varied interests than anyone else : D

wish to see ur home fotos soon ! and specially the landscape : )

Has to be me said...

Hmmm, so how were the movies?

Loga said...

bhu,
VV is not yet releases..getting postponed

mohan,
posted abt it too...what abt ur review?

chithi,
will find out about community colleges soon :)

shanthi,
will send u few photos soon

hastobeme
watched only one movie...it was gud ...still few in queue