28 April 2006

Moving

Of all the ho-hum works in life, One among the top-10 is moving...Its really boring to pack everything into boxes, unpack again, settle down...Of course, lesser the luggage,lesser the work..But athu ennaikku nammakku theriya poguthu...vangum pothu naalla thaaan irukkku!!!

Even during my school days, as my father worked in bank, we used to move once in every 5 years...My parents did the whole job, I used to be just excited that we are moving to new home...Next when I moved to college, my whole family packed for me...right from bucket to slippers, they got it, packed it..And every year in 4 years, we need to shift rooms and so we need to pack our items...But its all sweat free work...

But now, its the first time, I am going to do it...To start with, I have packed our clothes...Anyhow Saturday is the D-day...And No internet access from tomorrow until next Tuesday...So no updates until then...

On a different note, One of my friends is getting married and I am going to miss the fun too...
Congratulation buddies!! One more wicket down in our group!!

6 comments:

Shanthi said...

and u know she is also doing the same thing... setting up her home b4 marriage - bed, washing machine, tv etc etc : )
need to visit her home soon. its in my next street !

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

Have fun, I am sure you will have lot of plans to keep things in place :-)

Has to be me said...

Goodluck 4ur house shifting....c ya soon

Rajesh &Shankari said...

Asha, Have fun. I moved 4 times in 5 years. The lesson I learnt was when you pack, write the contents and which room it should go, make life a lot easier. I packed clothes with the hanger, so that I just take it out and hang them.hope this helps

Loga said...

ivashanthi
yup i know it

mohan,
will have fun, but hope u also need to pack so many things when u come here ;)

hastobeme
see u soon :)

chithi
thanks for tips...writing everything in a note is a very gud tip..i'll do it :)

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

BTW I like to get involved in house shifting. There are lot of chances to use my idle brain ;-)