01 April 2006

Fools day- I have my own reason to celebrate

Time has really really flown in the last one year...Its exactly 1 whole year since I and Param met...Last year, same day I met him for the first time. Ours was a typical arranged marriage and he came to "see" me :-D. Now he has to see me everyday whether he wants to or not :-D. He answered all the questions from my relatives and I was sitting next to my father, quite in a blank mood, Everything went on well and He said Yes..My father asked me if I was OK with the proposal, but I was stumped, I didn't know whether to say Yes or No..Something inside my heart said Yes and I said Yes...(though i really did not know what I wanted at that time) ...And then we started a relationship which is getting better by days...

2 comments:

Shanthi said...

hey its one year !!! i would have not scheduled on this day feeling its not auspicious : )

Loga said...

yup!! theriyalai...somehow amainchiduchu