26 April 2006

First Time tagged :)

For the first time I have been tagged....by hastobeme.... So here it goes from a sincere student....

Name 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most and then pick 10 people to do thesame (optional). Try to be original and creative and no to use the things someone else has already used.Here they go.......

1. Whenver I am appreciated by people, for small things that I notice and do for them .


2. Whenver I eat dairy milk (especially when I am depressed).

3.Get a reply for my mail from friends...especially from friends who check mails once in blue moon

4. When somebody tells I have reduced my weight ...(It happens only once in a while :))

5. Switch On the TV when there is a favourite movie/song of mine is being telecasted..(which I did not know earlier)


6. Whenver I did projects for my sis, it made me happy...After completing the project , I would be like a godmother for her..I still remember the day I did biology projects for her..:)

7. To wipe the dust..I jus like it when it gets wiped out....

8. See a girl driving a hummer/SUV...

9 . Whenever I get a coffee in morning...I jus don't like to make coffee for myself immediately after getting out of my bed...so Weekends, Its always my husband's turn to make coffee.

10. Have bajji/samosa and hot indian coffee while its raining outside.

I am not picking up 10 persons..Whoever feels like, please feel free to write..
I would write the second tag soon...

3 comments:

Has to be me said...

Thanks loga fr the tag! Enjoyed reading ur tag....esp glad 2 note that ur hubby makes coffee 4 u on sundays! Thats v.sweet of him I must say! :)

Shanthi said...

hi sweety me going to do this soon !

Loga said...

hastobeme
ya its really sweet of him to do it :)

shanthi
saw urs...nice one :)