02 April 2006

Countdown begins

My days in this house will come to an end in few more weeks or so...By end of April/May I would be moving to new house...Its a good bye to the beautiful garden apartments,its a good bye to the old couple who stays near my house,its a good bye to carefree lifestyle !!!..So as everything is coming on the way, I or rather Param should make arrangements now to disconnect and pay final bills for electricity, cable ,phone and arrange for connections on the other hand.

On the other hand, after 6 months break(these 6 months have been quite positive for me though boring at times, I have learnt few things like cooking, housekeeping..donno if I would have shown the same interest to learn, had I not taken a break), I am going to join the new job, new place, new faces and I am quite anxious about how things are going to shape...

4 comments:

Shanthi said...

u finally got a new house for rent ?

u r surely going to enjoy working in the new place : )

Rajesh &Shankari said...

good u found a house pretty soon. Did you find a new job?

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

Congratulations and all the best for the new job!

Loga said...

shanthi,
thank u

chithi,
ya ...got it , its a consultant job


mohan,
thanks a lot for ur wishes