15 April 2006

Conversation-1

On the first day when I met my manager,

M: Did somebody hit you on your head?
Me:(had a blank face, didn't know what he meant)....hmmm....what?
M: You have something red on your forehead....I thought ur team mates hit you on ur first day? ....
Me: ?!!?!!!

By the way he meant the kumkum in my forehead.....

These people do have nice sense of humor, but Gosh, I donno how to react to these statements.....

P.S. On a different topic, My posts have crossed 50...test batsman mathiri ninnu ninnu runs eduthutu irukken :)

7 comments:

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

Gosh, even I am planning to come down there. I face these kind of comments over the phone during our conference calls.

I guess you will get to answer to them as time moves on.

Congrats for 50 posts. They were all nice.. Slow and steady wins the race.

Shanthi said...

can we say - ya its bleading, can i go home ? ; )

forehead-na ? kudumbaishtri maadhiriyaa ?

congrats on ur half century!

naan oru 20 potrukkaen...seekiram out aaiduvaeno ?

that login to my world blog has same template as mine! felt happy seeing that : )

Has to be me said...

Ya their so called sense of humour is so pathetic! Even @ my office I was frantically trying to fix my computer (which locked me out) as I was chasing a deadline & this guy asks me (trying to be funny) if I've been fired! Crazy!
Congrats on ur half century!

Has to be me said...

Shanthi,
Here I visit ur blog....:)

Loga said...

mohan
welcome
thank u

shanthi, should have said it...
alll the best for u to keep scoring...

has to be me,
thats crazy and would have been irritating

Shanthi said...

bloga i am getting good visitors to my blog via urs!
: )

Anonymous said...

can you buy tramadol online legally can you buy tramadol in greece - tramadol dosage effects