12 April 2006

New year resolutions

With Tamil new year coming up, I have been thinking of resolutions to follow..Ok here it goes...

Try to be an early riser...As I have said earlier, I am a night bird, This is a habit I am trying to inculcate in me since long time, but again I would add it to my list

Try to be more organized...Though I try to finish things at time, I don't do it in an orderly way...One of my friends has been a source of inspiration to me for being more organized..He is an epitome of perfection!!!

Help CRY...Actively participate rather than donate...I have been reading about CRY recently a lot and I would like to be a part of it!!!

Try to write my expenses in a notebook or probably in excel!!!!...I have not maintained an expenses account at all, but I feel I need to start it sooner....

Possibily try to grow few indoor plants!!

Would give up chocolates(I know I am not eating a lot nowadays but still)....this is surely on my to-do list always

Would try to be more patient and to nag less!!!(One of my worst qualities)

Though the list is quite lengthy, I am going to follow it ...

6 comments:

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

All the best Asha!

Try using www.zohosheet.com to maintain your expenses online. So that you need to rely only on internet connexion.

Rajesh &Shankari said...

That is a long resolution, good job. Let us know how it goes.

Shanthi said...

unmaiyaana thamilachiyaa tamil new yearkku resolution!!

paapom dee enna pandra nee ; )

participate in cry instead of donating ? sounds genuine ? aana enna panna mudiyumda ? publicise ??

indoor plants - bamboo in water is my suggestion - i love seeing those : )

happy tamil new year wishes !!

Shanthi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Has to be me said...

Hi Loga

Happy new yr & goodluck with ur resolutions.
Keep the flag flying high & don't budge in & keep with with ur resolutions as much as possible!
Goodluck :)

Loga said...

Mohan,
Thankoo...I have started using zohosheet....

chithi,
will update in another 6 months

shanthi,
will tell u how i follow it....
CRY, i jus want to do something more for them..they have so many projects, even like desigining their website...

hastobeme,
thankooo for visiting my blog...and ur encouragement tooo..