01 August 2007

Century அடிச்சாச்சு :-)

I and Param always wanted to do something together. So we started running/jogging together a few months back . Just like two perfect Geminis, we now changed our interest to do something else -We started to play tennis this week. Param kept this idea of playing tennis just as an idea for a long time until i insisted last weekend to get the racquets. Yesterday we went to the school tennis court near our home to play. As always, Param had lots of inertia to start the game but once started he was in it with full enthusiasm, whereas I had great enthusiasm to start the game but got tired really quick. Well, at least we complemented each other on our enthusiasm levels and played for an hour with Param playing big shots and me running all around picking the ball I missed ;-) Anyway, not a bad idea to start the week with.

BTW this is my 100th post and I am happy that I chose to continue blogging. I started it as a time pass and now it is more than that. I sometimes feel compelled to create a post and Param thinks I am obsessed with it :-)

8 comments:

Balaji S Rajan said...

Blogging is a different experience. It is the modern technology to be in touch with a society. I feel it is something deep from a person, which makes them to keep in touch with those whom they are introduced. Also blogging is adventurous. If not for blogging I would not have got many more friends. So, the more you are obsessed it is good for you. LOL. Good to hear that you are playing tennis with Param. Keep it up. That is one game which I have not tried yet. Probably when I play I may remember your post.

Daisy said...

I have told you this before-- but again, you are my inspiration to blog!

Although we were friends in college, I feelt that I am seeing a different Loga in your writing.. You go girl!

Niraimathi said...

Congrats on your 100th post :) and also on your Tennis practice :)

I'm reminded about our attempt to play Badminton in the ground next to Taj :)

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

I used to search for topics to write down in my blog some time back.. It was an obsession. Now I got out of it. I blog only when I really feel like blogging, I don't feel compelled now.

Param's enthu, ha ha, the word "enthu" brings lots of our memories. All the best for your Tennis games.

Shanthi said...

I saw this post almost hrs after u posted but my phone didn't allow me to comment! Congrats dear :)

I am reminded of our attempt to play TT :D

rads said...

yayy@on the century! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 100.
great to know about your interest in Tennis.
Keep up the fire in you
Thanks to Param's "Enthu"

With lots of love - Dad

Anonymous said...

How come loga, i am checked ur blog twice or thrice last week, but cud not see this post( posted on July 31st)....sounds strange.

A pat for u to get started with Playing Tennis with param. Hobbieku nalla hobby, exercisum panna madhiri irrukum.

i too reminded of our office TT.
Keep up the josh :-)