02 September 2007

Moving Again

I have always had good friends and well wishers and really happy to have them at every stage of life.

When it was my last day at my previous job, my friend completely surprised me by decorating my work place like this and throwing a nice party.



And this time, Param had a change of location and we are moving to California and hence I resigned my job again. Thats one of the reasons that kept me busy and away from blogging. But again my last day was really unforgettable with my colleagues presenting me a "Mini Cooper" replica ( I tested this car at work and was part of the "Mini" team). I was all happy to get it as a memorabilia.




And then we went out for team lunch where my team completely surprised me with a scrap book ful of pics from last year. Very thoughtful of them. One of the photos from scrap book had all the phones I was testing with our car.





I am so happy I had been part of such a very nice team. My memories from here will always be in my heart and I will take them with me to India.

Now that we are moving to California wish me luck to get a nice job soon :-)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Sunny California... Lucky you guys are moving before the winter.

And best of luck in finding a new job.

Niraimathi said...

Sweet ppl get sweet friends :) hee hee hee :) Our wishes are there for sure to find a great job again :)

Shanthi said...

the phone photo is really good :)

innoru big OEM kooda exciting experience is awaiting isn't it ?
:)

All the very best dear !

Balaji S Rajan said...

Let the new move bring you good luck and again a good job. We wish you good luck!

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

Enjoy the other side of the USA!

Anonymous said...

Asha, U will definitely find a good job here and like I told you I will help u settle down here. Just call and tell me and we will be there, seriya:)

Anonymous said...

Wish u best of luck.
You will get a nice job with such a nice company of people to work with.
Parting is always painful.

with best wishes & lots of love
dad

Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisy said...

I have been ranting non-stop to anyone who would listen --the subject of my rants being that you are moving to the bay area yeayyyyyyyyyyyy!!welcome to sunny california :) and good luck with everything..

Anonymous said...

Logs,

The Mini looks super cool. I am sure its going into one of your favorite posessions. The scrap book you have mentioned is a very thoughtful farewell gift.

These many phones you used??? It would have been such a special feeling for you to have tested the iphone when we were trying to gather news on how it would look n all.(what with all the hype)
Good luck in your job search. You'll definitely find a job that is again going to be one of your best and also with good company of people as you had in NJ.

Already having good support from the bay area...so stop worrying about the relocation.

-Subha

Unknown said...

Hey loga,

just dropped in!! and SURPRISE!! which part of california.. let me know.. r you coming to bay area by any chance???

Anonymous said...

i saw your blog and comments .
very nice
mum

Balaji S Rajan said...

Have you not settled yet. Why no further posts about your new place?

Loga said...

All
Thanks for ur wishes

Shanky
Yes at San jose

Balaji
Got internet connection only today.. will post regularly hereafterwards

Has to be me said...

Nice 2 c u again in the blog world! :) Good luck on ur mving. Enjoyed ur pics! Where were u working? for BMW?
Happy job hunting & gud luck finding the right one! :)