14 June 2008

Tid bits !!

Last week was my birthday. I always like the month of June, with schools reopening and already half a year is over. But also for the fact that it has my birthday :-) My friends and family always make it a special day :-) My sister sent a cute presentation with my old photos from '81 -'08. I was so happy :-) The next day we met a bunch of my college friends. After watching a movie, we had dinner at Banana Leaf (Malaysian restaurant). There I had a surprise b’day cake (from friends & Param). It is a very nice feeling to be loved :-) I am very happy I got to hang out regularly with my college friends at least after a few years. It is good fun and I am sure I will miss them next year.

************

Convertible கனவுகள்

From childhood whenever I see films with open cars, I used to dream about driving them one day. And when I was here, where we can rent any cars, I kept on pestering Param to rent a convertible one day :-)

And at my last job, knowing this, my team lead once gave me a ride in BMW Z4. It was a good experience with 2 girls in convertible, giggling and felt like cinema to me :-)

And today, I got a chance to drive a convertible on a super sunny day....

Glad One of my kutti kutti aasai has come true!!

*****************

Now-a-days , they have quite a few costume days at my office -> Nice dress up day, Hawaii day, and today Shorts day...Cool to come to office in various colors and theme!!

******************

8 comments:

Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rajesh &Shankari said...

That is my kutti aasai too yet to be fulfilled :)

Anonymous said...

Logs,

That must have been a wonderful feeling when you opened up the gift from your sister. Hats off to her effort to put things together for you in time.

I got to sit on a BMW convertible too last week:-)

Enjoy different costume days.

Subha

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

Belated birthday wishes!

Anonymous said...

HI
I came across your blog accidentally. This is a comment unrelated to the post. I see from your posts that you have leartn cake baking & decoration from someone. My sister lives in sunnyvale and i wud be visiting her in a months time. Can you pass on some detais on the cake baking class? like where is the class taken? who tkes it? charges? i will be really glad if u can email me at
poornimaaiyer@rediffmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am sorry abt the unreated comment. thanks in advance

Loga said...

Daisy,
True Fun is exponentially increasing :-)

chithi,
U too :-)

Subhs
Yes, she gave the most cutest gift, so how was BMW convertible?

Mohan,
Thanks

Poornima,
Hope u received my mail

Anonymous said...

Superb!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope u r all your aasaigal comes true fast.
My best wishes:-)
NISHA