07 June 2008

Why do I blog?

Everyday when I go around blog hopping, I find a lot of beautifully written blogs! Be it joy or sad or remembrance or thankfulness or about baking or about cooking or be it travelogues – they express emotions very well. These blogs always inspire me to keep blogging.

I was trying to remember "Why did I start to write?”. It was mainly because I had ample time at home after marriage and I wanted to use it to improve my writing skills. Then I thought I should somewhere log my days. I used to write personal diary @ college but somehow discontinued it after college days. Thus, my blog tend to be more of an open diary. A nice friend of mine even advised me not to write so much in public. He fears it might somehow become my disadvantage one day. But I try to convince him the other way. In retrospect, I feel I chose to record all nice happy memories during these days rather than the sad & angry memories!

Days went on and friends started reading. Ex-colleagues started reading. Old college friends started reading. Then my family folks started reading. I am glad I chose this place only to record happy memories for my small world to read :-)

4 comments:

Shanthi said...

um thats really true about ur blog :)

and u write very well now!

i use it to share out all sort of emotions be it good or bad ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow fantastic.
Your reasons for writing the blog really inspired me very much.

Bargavi Karthik said...

U blog is always intresting and u writel well..Even i got inspiration only from u to start my own...

Loga said...

All
Thanks :-)