29 November 2010

Where is the party?

Last Saturday, we planned to celebrate LO's birthday with a small group of friends and relatives..
I just tried to make it little special...
My sis made few balls with color papers and I got some color balls from a shop..
I and Param hung it across the wall ..nearly took 3 hrs ;-)
Invited few friends..I was so happy my college friends could come...We actually met after
few years and it is so fun just to see them :-) careless gals to moms :-)
Tulika books were shared with LO's friends :-)

After the party had a poker night at home...Cousins were playing with full josh :-)

Overall an evening nicely spent with family and friends :-)

2 comments:

Balaji S Rajan said...

Loga,

I am here after long time. By mistake I deleted all the links in my web roll and lost your link too. Somehow read and updated myself with kutti's development. How is your husband? Days are flying. It looks just recently, that you said that were on the family way and the little one has grown so quickly. Glad to know you are settling slowly back home.

-Balaji S Rajan
Reflectionsofmind

Bargavi Karthik said...

Yes it was a wonderful evening for us too:)Decorations were very nice..And Saatvik enjoys the Tulika book.It is also now added up to his bed time books!!Thank u:)