09 May 2011

Changes

It has been a long time away from blogging...Life has been full of changes recently for me ....

Param has travelled to US and things had been changing continuously...he is in other part of world...and I & Eshvar are at our new residence etc.I worked with a packers and movers, found new tenants for our house to rent out, located a small & perfect house near my parents neighbourhood for us to move and actually managed the move myself with last day help from friends a few weeks back...I have done things which I have never tried before.....crazy couple of months!

            Changes & changes everywhere for a person like me who is too hesitant to even strike a conversation with a stranger! I think I did pretty well this time around...I like my new ride - a Scooty pep+...I like the freedom it gives me, though I hate the crazy traffic at Velachery...


          Talking of the son, he is a very nice boy as he took the changes so well..I am in fact little surprised as well as proud... I had to put him on a summer camp at velachery rather than his favorite Amelio day care - no problem! Super cool boy as he knows how to enjoy with what he has at the moment...But before I can finish my compliments for him, I have to say he now also knows how to throw a tantrum! I donno if that is due to him missing his dad or something else...But I am hoping its just a phase...So as per a good friend suggestion, I & Eshvar are playing jigsaw puzzle all time to just keep his attention on something entertaining and engrossing....And for the mother's day, I & son got a haircut..Getting compliments for the new look -may be I should say a new makeover ;-)

Talking of changes and myself, a good colleague of mine suggested to me that I take life too seriously don't spend time for myself..May be its true, life has been pretty hectic and hard for last 6 months with all these changes- unending trips to hospitals when loved ones got sick one after another and the travel. But now that things have settled down a bit, I hope to explore more the lighter side of life more and  get to enjoy it again!!

3 comments:

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Subha said...

Attagirl!. Eshvar is a darling, I am sure he is keeping you on your toes. Miss the 'Scooty' days. Really really bad. Wishing you luck in your exploration of the lighter side of life :) and hope that the coming months keep you out of hospital visits for you and the family.

Bala said...

Yah! It is true. Things will change brighter and lovely when start taking things lightly.
with best wishes