28 January 2006

Numbers

Few days back, I read in one of the blogs how that blogger gives importance to numbers in his day to day work. Jus thought why not write about what I do with numbers.

-> I used to always say 7 whenever i need to say a number or include it in my username.
-> I used to always do things when minutes ends up with 5 or 0 i.e. if suppose time is 5:23 and I need to wake up, I used to postpone it until clock strikes 5:25.
-> Whenever I excercise, I always do until the time ends with 0.
Earlier when I used to walk from my bus stop to my home, I tried to reach home within a time that ends up with 0.

To consummate, My favorite number is 7.My registered number at college was 98EC07 and my classmates used to tease me always as Log 7.So even after college, I am still continuing to have it as my favourite.

All these doing work by numbers are weird but still I just go by it.

On a different note, Some of the other weirdest things that I always do:
Whenever I shop, I buy a choclate..
Whenever I go to a stationary shop, I buy a pen.
Whenever I listen to music, the first song that I hear is Iravaaa pagalaaa...
Whenever I browse, I click any links related to Surya.
Whenever I write as points, I format them with bullets
Whenever I mail, I include atleast 1 :)

But these things makes my life interesting!!!

Just share if u do anything interesting with numbers. :)

No comments: