30 January 2006

Why am I reluctant to say my opinions?

I always refrain from giving opinions. Whenever my friends/relatives discuss a topic, I always feel safe to be on neutral side. I just don't want to disagree with anybody.
Lately I feel that's not right.
I feel it would be fine If I am more assertive in giving my opinions straight from my heart.

So nowadays I try to write what I feel, I try to talk what I think.But even then its difficult for me sometimes.Even now I sometimes take the neutral side if people don't like my opinion after disclosing it.

God, I need to change it gradually..

3 comments:

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

that's because you don't want to hurt anyone.. but assertiveness is the best way to change the world around you.

BTW congrats for continuing your blogging unlike your hubbby (mu friend).

Loga said...

Thanks Mohan

As I m free, I jus try to blog something every day...

BTW how is life going on there?

Hope u r enjoiing..

I read ur blog frequently.

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

really nice to read your blogs..