18 January 2006

Pleasant Nostalgia

After a long time, I talked with my very old school friend.I somehow lost in touch with her but luckily I caught her as she was at her home town.

We had been cycling to schools , tuitions together.Every time we were cycling , we had lots of conversations about each and everything around us.

During college days, we used to chat only when we were back at homes from hostels .

After College, I shifted to Chennai , she was at Tirunelveli and We used to phone once in a blue moon.

Things changed, she got married and went to London..The communication nearly stopped

A few days back, I got to know that she was at Tirunelveli. As I had her tvl address alone, I searched her number in BSNL website .Thanks to BSNL, I got her phone number and I called her

It was very pleasant to talk with an old friend with whom I had lost contact

Pleasant incident to start the day with!!

No comments: