13 February 2007

The Bad Worse and Ugly

Bad
I ran another 4 mile without practice this time and it felt like a punishment...Cursed myself for doing that without practice

Worse
I tried to do pizza and it was a disaster, totally taste less, Ordering pizza is better :-)

Ugly
I have written about my hate towards drawing, but still after seeing a painted tea pot at one of my friend's home I wanted to try it out...So I pestered Param, and bought few colors from Michaels arts and crafts stores and tried my hand..Looks like the handy work of my niece :-)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the mug looks good.

Anyway your new theme looks cool.

Anonymous said...

The mug doesn't look ugly as u claim. It looks cool. Practice makes a man perfect. Go for it.
-Subha

Anonymous said...

Nice painting....logs.
I am reminded of the fabric paintings which we did during our school days.

Shanthi said...

oi kutty paapaa ! paint vechu vilaadraiyaa veetla ? param vaera help pandraaraa idhukku ; )

i think u didn't use the correct brush - u should have used a thinner brush : )

pizza foto podala ? paakavum nallaalayaa ? siren adikkaliyaa fire alarm ?? puff pastry vaanguna maadhiri pizza base vaangi try panniyaa ? enna toppings try panna ? with some good mozeralla and tomator sauce the plain pizza base will even be like pizzadhaanla ? adhula eppadidee sodhappuna ; )

seri seekiram vaa adikkuradhukku :D

Loga said...

Vasanth
Thanx :-)

Subhs
Will show u when u come here, then u tell me, but anyhow need to try out again :)

Bhu
One of my friends does a very excellent fabric painting :), i m jus reminded of her when u said abt fabric painting

Shanthi
Yes I think I did not get the right brush
Pizza, I did not take a photo, No siren all silence this time, tomato base I used was not good (I think so), eppadi sodhapennunana, athu thaan nammakku kai vantha kalaiaachey