12 September 2008

I thank thee

Thanks everybody for the wishes!!!

Jus flash back to February and thinking how things were happening from back then, I need to write it down before I forget how thankful I am to lot of friends and family…

Day when I saw 2 faint lines in the kit- day when I kept on assuring myself I am pregnant- Day when I was wondering how its going to be life changing from then on ….I think that was one of the days I was more thankful than ever to my guiding angel above

Day when I informed my whole family and my brothers - when they called me to wish the best- I said to myself- “You little bun, you are gifted to have a sweet family to pamper you soon“

A lot of days when I thank my body as the 1st trimester went as breeze with no nausea and vomiting.

Days when I have good friends around for lot of reasons
For
A friend who sent me fruit basket
Another good friend who sent me “A Cute T-shirt”
Best friend who visited me all the way from east coast to wish me luck
Nice friend who made me tasty Gulab jamuns
College Friends who arranged for a cute baby shower when I was lowest in my spirits
Colleague friend who took me to a nice dinner during a test drive after we were dead tired driving in LA

Days when Param tries his best to take care both of us – I am thankful for the wonderful support from my dear husband

All I can do in return is feeling grateful to everybody and God and just pray for the guidance for forthcoming months.

I jus feel contented and happy right now :-)

6 comments:

rads said...

May you be blessed with more such moments. :)

Enjoy the changes! :)

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you too Logs.

I liked the "You little bun" very much!

Subha

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

That's wonderful news :-) Take care..

Bargavi Karthik said...

Njoy this period to the fullest Loga:)

Balaji S Rajan said...

Loga,

My hearty congratulations to both of you! There cannot be anything happier than this period. I think this is one of the best waiting period. Enjoy each and every second of this. I wish you have a safe delivery. You will be in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Congrats:-)
God wil be wid u and everything wil be successful.

Be happy and cheerful always.