24 January 2018

Day 2







I managed to do my 5 km walk today 


Though I try to start my day with a positive note it’s back to square one when my day ends but that’s not the reasons to quit - it means you have try little harder ;-) 


Out of all the things that happened today something positive to carry to your head and ponder about - A small interesting  anecdote shared with me which I am writing here 

At age of 35 predicting another 40 years to live, keeping a marble aside for every month of our life we have at least 480 marbles in our stock - now life is all about how we care to preserve them and create good memories or throw them whimsically :-)


And today was one of the days I managed to go out with my friend have a heart to heart chat with my friend for more than an hour and laugh over the silly jokes and share and empathize for each other - conversations are definitely a mood lifter :-) 

No comments: