23 January 2018

100 days - Day 1

Changes are inevitable 
It’s always how you handle it that matters 
And for me life has thrown a change every now and then 
I have learnt to let go off a few things and sail in the tide 

This time somehow I am too clingy and paranoid to accept the change and let go off a few things 

I usually don’t like this negative aura around me 

Either I work harder and try to change it or accept it 

But this letting to go is hard than I can ever imagine 

So I want to try this - always believe simple changes help us to see ourselves and things around is better.

For next 100 days I am going to write a brief note everyday 

A picture from my life
A simple step for my healthy body
A simple positive thing that I observed for my healthy mind 





Today I managed to do my yoga in the morning 

I witnessed a beautifully enacted  play by a group of elementary children today . The children carried themselves very well. I always like the people who work back stage and try to observe little nuances they do for the drama to go well before the audience -  and today I managed to observe the way the props team took care to adjust the microphones before  the start and the ushering team stacked the chairs once the play was over - all these were taken care of independently by children - yes of course with lots of preparation before the play . The amount of self responsibility  they carry when they  are given a Environment  does always give a hope that responsible children can form a responsible society:-)

No comments: