03 February 2018

Day 11

Yesterday was so busy but that’s ok - though late by a day but did not  want to break my habit to write 


Lots of planning and working in the Friday night as I am travelling this weekend for a wedding . 

The day didn’t go well- from morning , the rice got burnt while boiling to me spilling a cup of hot coffee on my saree and so one thing led to other and I was  running against time to be on time to school - I was anxious and angry when I started to school but took a deep breath , calm down - but actually things were much better throughout the later part of the day -in the night when we retrospect I did not like the way I reacted in the morning but we always learn and there is always a hope of sunshine for the next day to be a better human being 
Small doodles that I enjoy to do 

No comments: