14 February 2018

Day 23

Picture from the past- Tulip garden from Central Park,NY
Today when I was coming back home, I stopped by to get flowers from my flower seller paati and she had lots of roses with stalks- I asked what is the price and she said 60 and its a valentine day :-) Years back I have been an active listener to lots of discussions , anecdotes , interesting proposal stories and used to wonder about all this- Will we ever get excited about a day ? Will we really feel the need to celebrate - Years have passed by and ages have rolled on - Many gestures from my husband like making sure I get out of kitchen at 6:30 am, making sure my plate for breakfast and other items are ready at the table, glass full of water and insisting me to drink even if I am in a rush and making sure I have my morning happy are what is Life made of  :-) I now know what to cherish :-)

No comments: