07 February 2018

Day-16



Photo taken at eshvar’s Yoga class - very true


Managed to do my yoga today 


Today morning on my way to work , I read an essay titled ‘the flow of learning and teaching - through forty years as a teacher ‘  - she has written about what sustained her to continue and make a change - she has talked about distance as well as engagement with children - she has talked about personal space for the teacher and enjoy the present moment and how teachers should be open to learning and be reflective and sustain The creative energy to work with children 

All in all a very positive and inspiring note to read - to reflect why I should sustain as a teacher 

Sometimes I forget to see the big picture and get Carried away by petty things - reading a note like this always reminds me the real reason I became a teacher. I also need to tell myself to talk less about day to day chores and wait calmly and observe the situation diligently rather than talking to each and every person about my feelings and thoughts -in fact We are such a Tiny minuscule in the galaxy that all these things don’t matter - being calm is an expensive habit to cultivate :-) 

No comments: