20 March 2008

B&W memories :-)

I wanted to do this tag long back, but I had to wait until I could get Param’s childhood pics from my SIL.


Aren't we cute when we are kids? :-)
Now coming to tag,
all that comes to my mind are:
We both are
Gemini.
Our names match with Hindu God and Goddess pair,
coincidentally.
We both studied at Trichi.

Anyway as destined to meet, we met and got married in Sep 2005 A.D.
Whoever is reading this tag, please do it as well and post both you and your better half's childhood pics....It is interesting to play :-)

6 comments:

Daisy said...

You look ADORABLE! and Param- looks like a chamathu payan..

Shanthi said...

i could recognise these kids :)

name co incidence just now strikes me... maybe more when i think about ur supposed to be full name ;)

Bargavi Karthik said...

u look bubbly:) and param rombha pavama irukar(look Mattum!!)

Nice ones..i too will try out...

surbhi said...

so cute! :)
both Geminis! match made in heaven!

Rajesh &Shankari said...

That looks soo cute

Loga said...

Thanks everybody :-)