31 March 2008

Cake class - Finale

This weekend was hectic! With our last cake deco class on Sunday, I wanted to bake & take a 2-layer cake for the finale and so started baking on Friday night. The first cake I baked crumbled :-( So I had to bake all-over again and this time I decided to bake additional cake layers for back-up. Thus, finally I ended-up with a 3-layer cake after buring couple of extra hours on bake sessions :-) This time I did the cake leveling well. Then I did a joint frosting session with my friend on Saturay. Sunday's cake class went well as we learnt to do stems, leaves etc. At last we were left to decorate our cake the way we liked I am happy with the way mine came out :-).

I even got a course completion certificate!

Its a memorable experience which will stay in my diary bringing back sweet memories whenever I see it later. I am happy I tried this class.
Subha, now as I have little confidence,I promise to male a cake for you when you visit me :-)

7 comments:

Shanthi said...

Hey.. I want to do a chocolate cake with cherry and chocolate chip... also i want to be able to make an icing (or do they call it frosting ?) which is solid enough and smooth enough and not creamy...

pls help dee :)

Shanthi said...

ok i am stupid meenkaari as usual...

thats so sweet(!!) to hear about ur cake course completion certificate !! congrats sweetie :D

as subha says i want to see and taste it and i know for sure that u r going to get better and better with more practice... we are ready to test/taste :D

Anonymous said...

Ayyo, ur cake is tempting too much that i wish i am ur neighbour.

Anonymous said...

Logs,

Congratulations!!! Hats off to your ghajini effort, that too on a Friday night :-)

So sweet of you to promise me one. I know I should come and see you both...will do sometime for sure.

Good luck with your future efforts.

Subha

Loga said...

Shanthi
Thanks

Bhu
Thanks

Subha
A promise is a promise :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow. The cake looks great.

Anonymous said...

mergers bulk mirroring artsjohn powerhouses driving reception mittalcs kingdomroyal progressive eqrkjh
lolikneri havaqatsu