13 February 2006

Biscuits

After a long time, I have added one more to my "Few Dishes I have tried" :)

This weekend was a somberi weekend . As there was snow storm I did not go out any where..
I was jus thinking of trying to do biscuits in the oven, as my culinary skillls have improved a lot (konjam too much thaan)

And here is how I got it....






And It is a very quick recipe... Mix maida(1 cup), sugar(1 cup), butter(1/4 cup), pinch of baking soda and water into dough.Jus then do any shapes as u like and bake it in oven for about 15 minutes and the biscuits are ready...

5 comments:

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

BTW, you didn't tell how it tasted ;-)

Loga said...

It was tasty...but maybe need to ask ur friend tooo :)

Rajesh &Shankari said...

Asha, looks like a good recipe. My mom makes it the same way, but she adds a pinch of salt to it.

Anonymous said...

yeah it looks yummy....
how was the taste....

Loga said...

chithi,
will include it in my next try

bhu
it also tasted yummy