05 February 2006

Rang De Basanti

After having read so many positive reviews about the film, I was waiting to watch the movie and I finally watched it. The reviews were apt.
I cannot express in words about the movie- WOW!!!- Thats what I felt about it.

Few aspects which I liked in film were:
  1. I always wondered even if one Britisher was not conscious in the olden days about our struggle. This film sees the struggle of Indians in olden days thru the eyes of a Britisher. This is the best part I liked about the film.
  2. Music , worth to mention, has blended into film unlike where most of songs are picturised out of the film. Nice work of ARR!!
  3. Siddharth and Sharman Joshi have acted out very well..Casual acting...Especially the scene where they have a running competition and everybdoy tries to run, but he would walk casually.
  4. Dialogues are worth mentioning...One of them- "There are two ways to live life- Either tolerate the way it is Or take responsibilty and change it.So try to take responsibility and try to change our country "
  5. A nice team effort to show the patriotism in a simple different way.....From Aamir to Madhavan, Good Acting
This film has its own minuses, but It correlates the past and present at a different angle.

Only few films makes me to think.This is definitely one of them.
Am I taking responsibility Or Should I not be taking?

But Overalll, Film is worth to watch !!!

No comments: