23 February 2006

Nameless relationships

I was just wondering about few nameless relationships we do have around us.

The doctors we meet, whom we don't know in person,still we trust them.Few others to mention were the cashier at grocery stores, the tailor of ours, the newspaper boy who starts our morning, the security officer at office.

These relations do not have any names , they play a small part in our life, yet they are around us in our day to day life. More courteousness would be making our life more complete, isn't it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thathuva Gnyani aagite loga !!!!!
Super Philosophy :-)

Anonymous said...

shanthi: loga this makes me think abt how these guys call each other maapilai and machi/machaan...

girls don't do this often ?!

a set of my college girls (in my dept) used to call each other machi...

i used to call one of my friend in college akka... she calls me paapa...

Niraimathi said...

I many times wonder about some relations which though were very dear, somehow we got lost ....

I've had some friends whom I liked very much... they also felt the same... but as time goes I've now lost touch of them...

I sometimes really feel how nice it would be if they bump again into my life :)

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

the world is small and the chances of meeting yuor old friends are more now-a-days.

Loga said...

thankooo bhu

shanthi,
only sometimes we do that...

nirai,
thats true, and ur note about ur old friend was very nice :)

mohan,
now chances have increased :)