14 February 2006

Is it really required ?!#!%!

Check this out for heights of kirukkuthanam !!

Personally, I don't like to celebrate this day.I feel the hype ppl are creating nowadays is tooo much....I feel everybody might have a special day to their heart on their own-the day they proposed, the day of marriage -Then why this day ???
This is not the only day to love ..If u love anybody, love them everyday....
I read the line below somewhere:
Love is the flower you've got to let grow."- John Lennon

So Let us allow it to grow in our hearts instead of ostentating it.

By the way, I am not an unloving creature , but I don't like the way the people are freaking out to display their love


Disclaimer: These are my opinions and not to hurt anybody who celebrate this day sincerly

6 comments:

Rajesh &Shankari said...

hey asha, yes I totally agree with U. U learning to write like an american with the disclaimer & all.
Go look at my blog. I just started

Loga said...

chumma oru feelkuka thaaan ;)

Niraimathi said...

I don't agree with you Loga.... the problem is with the people and not with the day...

Nowadays the attitude has become such that we blame whichever we feel comfortable. What is wrong if two people who really love want to treat this day as a special day...

Infact you can then argue the whole system. Should a mother be treated be special only on a Mother's day... then why a Mother's day ?

Why do you need to celebrate New Year? Why a Deepavali/Christmas...

The problem is self-discipline among youth has drastically reduced. I get highly irritated to see those so-called pairs (God knows the reality) flirting at Ispahani.....It is partly because of society and partly because of lack of matured guidance from parents/elders, i would say. The sad fact to be accepted is morality and ethics have greatly reduced nowadays.....

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

I feel V Day is imporant for lovers to find an excuse to spend the day together.. Once you get married, you have so many other days to celebrate ;-)

Loga said...

Nirai,
I did not like the way people flirt out and whenever Val-Day is celebrated, I have seen more ppl flirting out rather than really celebrating their love.So thats why I felt the other way
And I sincerly admit there are exceptions to these and I respect their feelings..

Loga said...

Mohan,
nalla explanation ;)