08 February 2006

Miss u friends !!

A photo in one of my friend's blog lighted all the old memories in me.
This reminds of me , the fun and farewell I had on last day

After College, I made friends for my life at my first job.This life was an extension of my college life .

Just after college days were over, when I was at Chennai looking for a job, It was a whole different experience for me. I used to feel lost whenever I met people of my age who were very fluent in English,the way they were independent and enjoied their life.Life was not the same as it used to be at college.But I had nice five friends who helped me a lot to overcome my inhibitions.Everybody was friendly in different ways :)

I cannot forget my last day at office..the fun I had with my friends, great lunch we had at Komalas, where the waitress misinterpreted the party as birthday party and played a birthday song for me

But Life changes and We need to keep going on...And I am here missing my friends and my old days...

It reminds me of a Sujatha's dialogue from film Muthalvan
"புகழ், VCRல இருக்கற மாதிரி வாழ்க்கைலயும் ஒரு Rewind button இருந்தால் எவ்வளவு நல்லா இருக்கும்??"


3 comments:

Niraimathi said...

Hi Loga,

Yeah they were wonderful days :) And we do miss you a lot :(

Hope to see You soon back in India :) :) :)

The next farewell is fast approaching for Shuba H ...

It's dreadful to think six to eight months down the line ... how many of us will be left here at Visteon !!!

First job is also something special isn't it... the kind of friends we make during our first job will be really special .... as we shall be fresh out of college with that mood of freshness in us :)

Lucky we were to get a gang like this :) (Hope others don't feel the different way with me)

Loga said...

Thats true Nirai -First Job...

I feel the same as u do....

Anonymous said...

Very well said loga....after the college days, we have got a good gang. Cannot assure whether we will get a similar gang with same mindset as we part eachother...