12 February 2008

Monsoon Diary

If you had steaming Idli with fresh filter Coffee everyday you went to school, read this book.

If you have memories of your grandmother laying vadams and kuzhvathals, you'll enjoy reading the book.

If you had seen your great grandmother grinding the batter with her hand, add it to your "books to read " list.

If you have interesting memories of travelling in sleeper class train with idly and chutney packed, reminisce it by reading this book.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book which reminded me many of my fond memories, especially with food :-)

P.S: Subha, I strongly recommend this book to you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new theme. Only problem is that I can not read the title "My days". Yellow over white does not provide enough contrast for my poor eyes...

Loga said...

I know, it happens only when we try to post a comment...Yet to figure out a fix..am asking Param to do it for me

Anonymous said...

When I read,"If you have interesting memories of travelling in sleeper class train with idly and chutney packed", I decided I have to get the book. Had experienced the rest too, except that morning filter coffee followed by hot paruppu rasam and fresh curry with ghee before going to school/college. Hmm you now made me nostalgic :-(

Anonymous said...

BTW,Thanks for the special mention in the fine print :-)

Daisy said...

oo - I have to get back to reading sooooooon!

Loga said...

Subha
rasam pathiyum kathai irukku bookla..kandippa padi :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sorry for spamming your comment box today.

I just read this on your "Quote of the Day" - "The less you talk, the more you're listened to."

Any post on this?

Loga said...

subha
adi vaanga porey :-)