27 February 2008

Tagged by a friend :-)

Daisy, Its for you... will do your other tag soon :-)

A - Available?: Just for a good talk :-)

B-Best friend: With few friends, I am really who I am, Don't want to list it here :-)
C-Cake or Pie?:
Always Plum cake
Drink of choice: Hot coffee, but lately Frappucino
E- Essential thing used everyday:
My Sony VAIO
F- Favourite colour: Blue and Black
G- Gummy bears or worms: Definitely Gummy bears all the time
H- Hometown: Halwakku famous Tirunelveli
Indulgence: Earrings and Chocolate Truffles
J-January or February:
January for a fresh start
K-Kids and names:
None, I haven't really thought about the names, but surely it will be a Tamil name.
L-Life:
Life gives you an interesting twist always
M-Marriage date:
September 5, 2005
N-Number of siblings:
Younger naughty sis
Oranges or apples:
Tangerine Oranges Please
P-Phobias: Sea/Swimming
Quote:
Nothing is constant except change.
R-Reason to smile: Nice gestures from Param
S-Season: July-August in Tirunelveli due to Courtalam season..Ah,I love it :-)
T-Tag two people:
Baru and Mohan
U-Unknown fact about me:I can get really quirky sometimes
V-Vegetable you do not like:Bitter gourd
W-Worst habit:
Getting Angry for small reasons
X-x-rays you have had:Tooth
Y-Your favorite food:
Always amma's idli and chutney, maggi noodles,panju mittai

Z-Zodiac:Gemini

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Thanks for doing the tag :) "Unknown fact- I get get Quirky sometimes".. the whole point is to list the quirks :)

rads said...

me too me too, no bitter gourd for me!

btw, am hating this stupid wp open id logins. I am typing this for the 3rd time :(

kowthas.wordpress.com

Loga said...

daisy
atheellam sonna aprom sikkalayidum ;-)

Rads
Coincedentally I had the same problem when I commented in your blog :-)