07 February 2008

What's your romantic movie?

When I was driving to work today, I was so bored to hear my CD again and again, I switched to a random FM channel. This was a talk show about "All time Romantic movies" as February 14 is right around the corner. I didn't know anything about each and every movie that was discussed except the last one.....
  • Somewhere in the time
  • Casablanca
  • Wuthering heights
  • The notebook
  • Pretty woman

Have you seen any of the above and What's your thought?

Anyhow when it comes to "All time Romantic movies" for me, Its always

  • Roja
  • Rhythm (I liked this movie a lot)
  • Mouna Ragam
  • Maine Pyar Kiya
  • DDLJ
  • Dil To Pagal Hai
  • Thullatha manamum thullum (for few songs)

What's yours?

2 comments:

Shanthi said...

I am reminded of lots of hindi songs and few english movies :) tamil movies ? Romance ?? Should think ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the movie note book..especially the end..!!!!!!! Isnt that lovely...!!!!