22 February 2008

Today.....

Today I went for driver training at a raceway with my team as arranged by our office. I was little bit anxious and eager to do it as they would expect me to do stuff which I would normally not do in my driving (like braking hard, accelerating quick etc). But I think I did pretty OK. We were asked to accelerate quickly and change lane without braking, accelerate and brake hard, avoiding skidding and drive in a S-curve etc. It was all fun and exciting. Moreover rain added spice to the outing. Another day to note in my personal diary :-)

5 comments:

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

You have got an exciting job!

Loga said...

Thanks !!!

Anonymous said...

Cool.

Mohanraj C Periyasamy said...

Actually you have got an enviable job :-) I always wanted to something like that in my car but thinking about the possible consequences, I dare not to do any stunts.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Mohanraj, you drive like that all the time in actual roads dude.